Used regularly in skin care routines, the anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties of DermOpt Dog Shampoo help to prevent your pet from being infested with fleas or mites, and remedy skin problems, itchy skin conditions, skin disorders and skin allergies. It helps to maintain healthy skin, and promotes hair growth and a shiny coat. If you want healthy skin for your pet, then use DermOpt Shampoo, which has been vet proven to be an alternative to Malaseb. Use it in conjunction with DermOpt Conditioner Spray for a complete skin care program for your pet.
For rapid healing of bruised or damaged pad on the paws of your dog, use DermOpt Shampoo as a foot bath.
DermOpt contains Thrixsolene®, which is a nourishing antiseptic, fungicidal compound, effective in very low concentration. It contains no harsh chemicals, so can be used with confidence.
- 80% of customers surveyed found it improved their dogs’ skin condition
- Dog Shampoo for Itchy Skin Problems
- See also “DermOpt Shampoo for Dogs”
- Combat Reactions to Skin Allergies
- Stimulate Growth in Hair Follicles
- Fight Bacterial and Fungal Infection
- Antifungal and Antibacterial, Mild and Therapeutic
- Control mites and fleas
- Therapy for Mange and Dermatitis
- Nourish Skin
- Tested by Anrich Vets
- For Dogs Skin Problems
- Try it for Fox Mange